Sample of Required Documents
As per our last amendment made by Nepal’s Government under Foreign Employment Act 2064 to recruit the Nepalese Worker in the foreign countries we need the following Five Necessary Documents as per our specimen Copy for the preliminary approval and final approval from the Government of Nepal.
- Demand Letter- From the Employer
- Power of Attorney- Given to recruitment agency appointing them as their representative in Nepal.
- Agency Agreement- Contract between Employer and Recruiting Agency.
- Employment Contract- Job appointment letter from Employer to Employee.
- Guarantee Letter- A letter by the Employer ensuring that the recruited workers will remain and work in KSA within the Contract Period.
Please find another booklet specifying the requirement of pertinent documents in accordance with the Host country’s foreign compliance for Government clearance and Visa stamping procedures.